The aim of this training is to provide a general overview of the fundamental nature of offshore NDT, including its role in the engineering, construction and maintenance of in-service industrial systems and components.
It has been written to acquaint non NDT personnel looking for a new career.
The emphasis will be on the more common forms of NDT and especially those techniques used in offshore NDT, And the selection of an appropriate NDT method for a specific application. It will cover the basic physical concepts of various testing techniques, how they are selected, who uses them, their capabilities and their limitations.
- To Learn fundamentals of Off-Shore Drilling & Rigs
- To study & Familiarize with the basics of Fundamental NDT methods used in the Off-Shore Drilling Rigs
- To learn completely application specific reg BOP, Mud Pump, Check Manifold, Mud pump dampener – Their Functions & Hazards
- To do sufficient practical and become Proficient in the field Off-Shore NDT methods
- To learn completely safety aspects in Off-Shore NDT Process
- To have the complete idea about Probability of Failure & accidents & the Consequence of failure
- To Master the codes acceptance criteria used in the Off-Shore NDT